Sunday Oct. 20th, 21st, or 28th
9:00 – 6:00
- Basics of SUP off the water.
- Intro to the boards, paddle and equipment.
- Basics of SUP: including paddling technique, land handling, transport, entry/exits, board/paddle selection and adjustments, maneuvering
- Instruction for the SUP beginner (sand lesson & water lesson)
- SUP Safety, water safety and rescue techniques
- Intro to anchoring
- Logistical concerns, tides, weather, varying levels of paddlers
- Practice teaching sand and water
- Q & A
Bring: towel, sunscreen, swimsuit, shorts or yoga pants (if desired)